Graston Technique Therapy
Chiropractor in Pensacola
What is Graston Technique Therapy?
Graston Technique® (GT) Therapy is an instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) that allows for the treatment of both fascial restrictions and muscle and tendon dysfunction. Issues that were once thought to be permanent for affected tissues can often be resolved at Stern Chiropractic Clinic through Graston Technique Therapy.
What are the Benefits?
The Graston Technique® (GT) Instruments, while enhancing the clinician's ability to detect fascial adhesions and restrictions,have been clinically proven to achieve quicker and better outcomes in treating both acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis (shoulder pain)
- Achilles Tendinosis (ankle pain)
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Finger
TherapyCare Resources, Inc. (TCR) has analyzed the results of patient care by utilizing the outcome analysis system of the Graston Technique® for licensed clinicians. The positive clinical results achieved thus far have led to additional research that explores patient responses to Graston Technique®. Patient outcome data that measures pain and function - including activities of daily living - continues to be gathered. Click here for research resources.